.

.

Pages

Friday 15 March 2013




Follow on Bloglovin



                                                                          
                        



                                          My Skin Care Routine! 

So as I can't make a Youtube video at the moment as my laptop does not support my camera 
I through I would put up a blog post about my skin care routine. When I get my new laptop in
may I will do a video. Shall we begin.......


Step 1

The first thing I do on my Morning Skin care routine is wash my face. I use the Elemis fresh skin exfoliating face wash. I got this with a glossy box and I am loving it it does wonders for your skin and I will be buying this product when I run out. All I do with this face was is pour a little drop into my hand and massage into my face with some water. 


                            Beauty Benefits 
with a deep pore cleaning action, this exfoliating facial wash contains cherry power and jojoba beads to gently polish and help refine skin texture. enriched with mandarin and aniseed to soften and condition  leaving skin care, brightened and more radiant  This face wash does what it says and I give this face wash a 5 start rating. 



Step 2


I use the body shop cream cleanser with vitamin E next. Know I have discovered this around about a year ago and I have been loving it. I leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth I wouldn't use anything else. This product is for all skin type. It effectively removes make up and impurities.
                                     Benefits 

with pure wheat germ oil and community fair trade soya oil and shea better this really does wonders for your skin. 


                                                      
Use 

I Massage into  my skin with a cotton pad and apply all over my face. making sure you get all over your face. This will remove any other make that you may have missed out when washing your face.  





Step 3 


The next step to my skin care routine is hydrating my face. I use the body shop hydrating toner with vitamine E. This can be use for all skin type. Again I discovered this product around a year ago and I love it. The hydrating toner removes any more make you may have on the skin and it also prepares the skin to adsorb the moisture.  I love the way this makes my skin feel after using it and I will defiantly be buying this product again. 

You can buy a pack of the cream cleanser, hydrating toner and the day and night time moisture cream for £12. I think this is such as good price and the little bottles last a long time. They are so good for your skin and is very good value for money. 

Step 4 Last Step 



The last step I take in my skin care routine is putting moisture into my face. I use the body shop moisture cream as I love the body shop skin care creams. This moisture is for dry skin and it really helps my skin to be soft and smooth instead of dry. The bottles last a very long time and I have had this one for 2 months and there is still a lot left. I love this moisture cream and I would recommend to anyone. 



I hope you enjoyed my blog... if you would like me to do a youtube video on this when I get a better computer please comment :) or facebook or twitter me. 


12 comments:

  1. I love these kinds of personal posts! I've heared so many good things about the body shop products, will have to try them out for myself!
    xo, Elien
    Dogs & dresses | blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you I can't do any video so I though I would do a blog. thank you so much for commenting.. I love the body shop as it really helps my skin and make it feel so much better..

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing this! It's always good to know about other people's skincare routine because it's such an essential part of looking after yourself. And finding about new products is great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem i love writing blogs like this.. i may do a night time skin care routine and a foundation.. im glad you like my blog :) thank you for commenting :) x

      Delete
  3. I am going to try this toner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do its so good for your skin and makes it feel so clean and fresh :)

      Delete
  4. Great post I love the body shop vitamin E products but mostly stick to the tea tree range very nice post! :)

    www.krystelcouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) and i did try the tea tree face wash and i still have it but hardy use i don't know why..i love the body shop and nothing i have ever tired as been better :) x

      Delete
  5. I am definitely going to try out that toner!
    Great post :)
    xo nathalista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for the comment :)


      and yes the toner is amazing and last a very long time:) x

      Delete
  6. I love posts like there- it's always cool to know what products other bloggers use :) Very helpful info!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :) I might be doing another sort of thing soon :)

      Delete

Total Pageviews

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC