.

.

Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Rimmel London 60 secound Review


When I brought the rimmel nail polish I didn't believe it could dry within 60 secounds and not smudge or anything. When i tried with one coat it actually dried within 60 scounds and I very so shocked. It didn't smudge and I was like wow, this is pretty cool, come to the scound coat thought and it didn't dry as fast as the first but this didn't bother me to much.

I was still happy with this product though as it did dry quicker than other nail polishes and the wand gives you control over how much you want to apply which I like.


So once I had my nails to the standard that I liked  I started to admire them.
So a couple of days passed ad my nails had just started to chip but nothing too noticeable and the shine had stayed the same, thats one thing I've noticed about Rimmel nail polishes...the shine stays as if it's just been painted on and I like that because it brings the whole look together and gives your nails a professional look to them like you've just come out the salon!! haha a bonus for us girlies who do our nails at home! :)

Packaging
 I really like the packaging of the rimmel london nail polish. It wasn't nothing great but it wasn't very bad. It tells you what it does on the bottle so I like this.
Overall Thinking
I'm going to mark this a 7/10 because the first coat dries within 60 seconds but the second and third not as quick. The colour is gorgeous even though on photos it may look brighter and more vibrant than real but either way it looks amazing!
For a different effect you can get a silver shatter nail polish and it'll give your nails a real twist and silver would definitely compliment this colour!

What it looks like on my nails


You can buy this from super drugs for £1.99 witch I think you are getting your money worth out of it ....

Make sure you also check out Rimmel's website for more colours and products at: http://www.rimmellondon.com/uk/

Hope you enjoyed my blog
Jadiee
xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour you picked for your nails, gorgeous! Even if it does take a little longer than expected to dry,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) I have all the colours but I love this colour the best :) x

      Delete

Total Pageviews

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC