.

.

Pages

Friday 22 March 2013


     
 USA Florida 

So on the 4th of September this year me and my lovely mum will be making a 10 hours flight to Orlando Florida USA. This is a gift from me to here as we have both always wanted to go. This is a dream
come true and I can't wait to we landing in America.


                                                           How I will be getting there 

My trip overall is going to be around 2 wholes days as my mums lives in Wales and I live in England. By the time I will arrive in Florida I will be super tired but that wont stop me going out.....................................


My journey will start at 6.00 in the morning getting up and making sure I have packed everything I need. I will take a couple of hours getting ready and then leave to walk to the couch stations witch isn't to far from my house. I will get on the coach at 9:00 and then for a hour and half (ruffle) I will then have arrived in London.  
In London I will then have to wait around for around a hour untill my next coach will come and pick me up.
When the coach arrives I will then have a horrible long and boring 6 to 7 hour ride to Wales (they make loads of stops) By this time it will be around 11:00/00.00  by the time I get to my mums house. When I do get in to my mums I will not have any time to sleep. One because I will be to excited and two because I will  need to make sure everyone is loaded into her car and that we have packed everyone and got everything we need in our handbags. We will probably watched some telly till around 4 or 5. At this time its time to roll. We will leave the house at 5.00 leaving to head for Bristol airport with is around 1 hour and half to 2 hours away from where she lives.
 

I can imagine  the roads will be like this....................I shall we very tried, over excited and just so happy.
After 2 hours or so in the car we will finally arrive at Bristol airport YAY. Witch I have never been to before
I always go to London Gatwick.
To then me and my mum have got to wait in there for 2 hours !! soo boring but at least they have shops right !!



Im sure it wont be to boring with my mum being there.




Our plane is said to leave the airport at 9:30 ....



We our flying with Tomsons as I love there services and I always book holidays with them. Our plane will take about 10 hours to get to Florida and we will arrive there at 1:00 there time.





My face will be like this.............


when I see this....




I really hope you enjoyed this blog 
I will always read every comment and I will always reply at some point =D
means a lot 

thank you 

I shall also be vlogging when I go so check out my Youtube channel in September

jade 
xx 


1 comment:

Total Pageviews

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC